Carpet is still the primary flooring choice for many. After all, it's relatively inexpensive, comfortable, generally easier to install and replace than other floor coverings, and it offers more fashion options in colors, textures and types than any other floor covering option on the market.
Carpet can soften a room, from both a visual and noise perspective; carpeting adds a sense of warmth and absorbs sound better than harder flooring options. It’s a great option for homes with kids, as carpeting is easy on small knees and makes for more forgiving falls than hardwood, laminate, or natural stone & tile.
Carpet tile can be easily installed over nearly any surface and hide irregularities in subflooring. It’s also just as easy to repair, as individual tiles can be removed and replaced when damaged.
Different Types of Carpet
Once you selected carpeting as your option, find the specific performance level to fit your lifestyle.
- Stain-Resistant: Don’t stress over spills – washed and treated polyester resists stains so your carpet stays looking clean and new long after installation.
- Wear-Resistant: Pets and kids are no match for resilient nylon carpet. It resists crushing and matting, and is performance-test to stand up to heavy foot traffic.
- Stain- & Wear-Resistant: Excellent durability and built-in resistance to stains and soil helps these carpet fibers resist damage without sacrificing softness.
Explore Various Carpet Styles
Find the specific look to match your unique style and taste.
- Loop: Uncut pile is durable, and can be ideal for high-traffic areas depending on loop size.
- Pattern: When cut and loop piles are combined, you can create a variety of patterns.
- Textured: Cut loop pile has a soft and uneven surface, giving it a casual look that resists soil.
- Frieze: Short, durable and twisted pile consisting of fibers that curl in different directions.
Visit our Showroom
If you think carpeting may be the flooring for you, visit our showroom to discover the warmth, softness, depth, texture, and color options of such a great floorcovering solution.