Discover Tile Flooring
Tile can be made from stone, clay, sand, and other natural products, and are typically protected by a glaze or seal that keeps them resistant to water and staining from other liquids.
Tile is durable and extremely tough, made from materials that are difficult to crack. Any damage that does occur is easily dealt with, as individual tiles can be replaced.
Tile maintenance is also simple, as dirt and liquids rest on the solid surface and are easily swept or vacuumed. This also keeps allergens and dust out of your home.
Different Types of Tile
Once you selected tile as your option, find a perfect finish to fit your unique style.
- Glazed Tile: Coated with glass and can have a matte, semi-glass or high-gloss finish. They offer stain and moisture resistance.
- Unglazed Tile: A very hard and dense, and are typically installed outdoors. They offer slip resistance, and when sealed can prevent staining.
- Porcelain Tile: The hardest and densest of available tile options. The color goes all the way through, creating a scratch-resistant, non-porous material.
Explore Various Tile Styles
There are many faces of ceramic tile, find the specific look to match your unique style and taste.
- Quarry Tile: Made from natural clays and shale in various earth tones.
- Porcelain Tile: Made from a blend of fine clays in a wide range of color blends.
- Terra-Cotta Tile: Often handmade, ranging in tone from yellows to browns.
- Mosaic Tile: Small and dense, ideal for shower floors and decorative splashes.
Visit our Showroom
If you think tile may be the flooring for you, visit our showroom to discover the visual appeal, character and elegance of such a great floorcovering solution.