Returns and Replacements
Return Policy for Flooring and Window Treatment Products
All returns are subject to a restocking fee of 10- 25%. The exact restocking fee will be determined at the time of return, and varies depending on the manufacturer and/or vendor the material came from originally.
Original shipping costs cannot be refunded, and the customer must pay for and arrange return freight to the address that we will provide when you call us to arrange your return.
No returns will be accepted for opened boxes, cartons, bundles, etc... We will ONLY accept returns of material that is still in original manufacturer's packaging without any signs of tampering or damage.
No returns will be accepted for special orders, closeouts, custom material, discontinued items, moldings, trim, adhesives, underlayments, or any other kinds of accessories.
Return Policy for Area Rugs
We offer a 30-Day Return Policy on every area rug we sell, except for customized rugs, clearance products and rug pads that have been opened
You may return an item for a refund if the product is returned within 30 days of receipt. All you need to do is ship the item back to us. Please note that when you return an item, the return shipping costs will be deducted from your total refund amount. Return credits are issued within 24 hours of the item’s return and inspection.
We do not refund any incurred shipping costs.
If the rug or rug pad is damaged, we will replace the rug free of charge. If you do not want a replacement, our standard return policy will apply.
If your item arrived damaged or defective, we are happy to arrange for a prompt replacement.
You can contact Customer Support by calling 1-866-590-6588.
Items must be in new condition and in the original packaging to qualify for a refund (please do not modify the product in any way). The few exceptions that cannot be returned include:
- Clearance Items (unless defective)
- Custom Rugs (unless defective)
- Opened Rug Pads
- Items Marked as “Non-Returnable” on website (unless defective)
Return an Item or Order
- Click “RMA” link in My Account
- If you placed more than one order, please select the order containing the item you'd like to return.
- Select the reason for returning the item in the drop-down menu. (Note: If you select "Other," please write the reason in the "Comment" field.)
- Click "Submit" at the bottom of the page.
- Do not fold, staple or tape any surfaces of the item or rug
- The returned item must be in the same condition as you received it in.
- No returns will be accepted without an RMA (Return Material Authorization Number).
What if My Order Arrives Damaged?
We do our best to ensure that your package arrive without any damage. However, from time to time, damage may occur. If your package does arrive damaged. When you sign for delivery, even if the package appears only slightly damaged, please write "Package Damaged." If the package looks significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. In this case, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment. Once the package returns to us we will send you a new one immediately.
- If you have already accepted the package and notice damage, please contact us right away.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement we will pay to return the item us, on top of the refund.
- If your product has a manufacturer's defect, we will replace or issue a refund.
As stated at the time of your purchase, clearance items cannot be returned. However, if you received this item and find there is substantial damage or some other issue, please get in touch with us calling 1-866-590-6588.